Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sacred Forest Love

by oristart on deviantart



In the forest our spirits meet
A sacred chapel under our feet
Heavenly hymns sang by the angels above,
And they sing of us, our sacred love.

And facing  you, I hold you gently
And look into your eyes, intently
My thoughts to your heart without a sound
As love and blessings all abound.

And taking your face into my hands
Your lips to mine as only I can
A gentle kiss that leads to passion
And I love you in my own sweet fashion.

Your fingers caress my arms, so strong
And to the scars there so long
And with my eyes I ask permission
If I can proceed on this sacred mission.

And I look at you, for I desire
To bring you heavenward, to lift you higher
So with your blessings, inside you I travel
To learn you well, your secrets unravel.

Only beginning is our time in this place
Laying intertwined, as I avoid all haste
I hold you close, never wishing to part
But hoping that I’ll always have your heart.

And when in the world we reappear
Beside you I stand, have no fear
For around you close, my wings will wrap
And when you are tired, in my arms you’ll nap.

And I will protect you when you cry
For you I will fight, for you I will die
Just love me always, forever dear
And I will love you and always be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment