Search This Blog

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Depression Neighborhood






I try to find the words 
To explain how I feel
No words come to mind
That properly reveal

The heaviness in my chest
My heart stops beating
I forget to breathe
It feels so defeating. 

I hoped I had a shot
A chance at love once more
Then before I knew it
My heart was on the floor. 

And I bled and I screamed
On my knees I did fall
And I asked myself really
Is it worth it at all? 

Maybe feeling is overrated
Too much bad to get to good
I'm so tired of living life
In Depression Neighborhood 

Maybe it's time to move
Get my U-Haul, get outta here
Find a place of just dreaming
No reality or fear. 

I could just stare straight ahead
And see what I want to see
Forget all the pain and sadness
Forget what it is to be me. 

I could pretend none of this shit
Ever happened, in denial
Then maybe I could live life
Without depending on the vial. 



No comments:

Post a Comment