Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Frozen




Alone, paralyzed, frozen and seized
exceptionally afraid to even breathe.
Then the Universe or God will notice me
in all my raw, naked reality.

Please, I beg, don't look in my eyes
where all my dark and secrets reside
You'll laugh and curse, and then dismiss
like I'm a dirty orphan at Christmas

But I'll look at you direct, and my face will be blank
one image you'll see and no you can't
determine the way I feel inside
cause you're not safe enough to go for that ride.

I'll shut you down like a switch upon a wall
and I won't answer the phone when you call
cause it feels like a snake I should surely fear
so I drop it, run, and get the fuck outta here.

And I wonder stupidly why I'm all alone
seized by fear, frozen by God, paralyzed by the phone
Its my circle of life until my circle of death
amplified, solidified, until my last breath. 


No comments:

Post a Comment