Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

Spin the Mirror


Spin me 'round and take a good hard look

I'm a bit transparent, really an open book.

I find I'm quiet human with my quirks and flaws

and if you spin me too much, it may bring out my claws.

Wanna be straight up, let you see me as I flow

and prove that I try, even as I seem to grow.

I am who I am, I is who I is,

and although I'm not perfect, I am one of His.

I take a chance, crack a smile, and share my own story

for the Creator of all, and to all for His glory.

Sometimes it seems he made me from leftover parts

but I know without a doubt, there was no second hand heart.

Cause it ticks and it tocks to a special beat

that only God knows will start movin' my feet.

So take me as I am, He made me as I is

a little strange and unique but all about His biz.

A crazy way to go about ministry divine

but He's the smartest and the artist of the Grand Design.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment