Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Faith, Not Fear. Believe.



Down in the pit of the great unknown
scraping my fingers down to the bone
down drops a rope from heaven above
from the angels high and filled with love.

And up I climb one hand after another
and I pray to God and to my Earth Mother
cause my fears are big and my faith is small
and I know its a long way up this wall. 

And they chant...

Faith, not fear, Believe
  Faith, not fear, Believe. 


So I keep on climbing, my head held high
and when I slip, I look up to the sky
and my angels cheer "child you are strong"
get yourself up the rope to where you belong.


And I keep on going, I'm heavenbound
cause beyond the fear, true love is found
though in my journey, I've got a ways to go
I chant the songs of angels so the world will know.

Faith, not fear. Believe.
Faith, not fear. Believe.


Joint effort of JC Farris and Anna Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment