Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lidocaine Disease



I got that lidocaine disease
that drops me straight to my knees
no feelin' if you please
heart flappin in the breeze

If i can't feel it, it don't matter
if its there, my spirit shatters
or I go crazy, mad hatter
hearin voices, chit chatter.

I got work I gotta do
pay some bills, I have to
ain't got time for a soul flu
no such thing, mental drive-thru

But I'm tired of being numb
makes life boring, hum drum
I aint stupid, I aint dumb
can't have the rich without the bum

Can't have good without the bad
can't be happy without the sad
can't subtract until you add
don't find passion until you're mad

So if I feel, will I die?
Or maybe worse, will I cry?
Will I suddenly open my eye?
See some truth, a disguised lie?

Shit, I don't know, can't see a thing
don't know what the future will bring
ain't no ruler, aint no king
just want my heart in an upswing. 

That's all.


No comments:

Post a Comment