Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Can't Help Which Way My Heart Fell

Growing up I didn't believe
that one day I might receive
a love that many couldn't conceive
or that others would aggrieve.

No celebration came that day
from the world, no great display
it was an evil they portrayed
the day you took my heart away.
 Can't help which way my heart fell
I'm under love's sweet magic spell
Sure doesn’t feel like a sinful hell
What can I do, do tell, Oh Well
Like an old forgotten tree
Where I fell wasn’t up to me
Why can’t they just let it be
And try to be happy for me?

Heaven knows best, I know its true
Its up to God what is taboo
but he brought me to you
And made my heart feel renewed.

So if God says its right
Then for you I’ll stand and fight
If it takes all day and night
I’ll be your brave white knight.

No comments:

Post a Comment