Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

My Own Livin' Art



Tired of my fortune being up for grabs
the good and bad, can't seem to keep tabs.
They say sh*t happens, and I know its true
that life just happens, happens to you.
 But I"m tired of being the mat at the door
I don't have to take it, take it anymore.

Life is just what I want it to be
finally my life is up to me
It all depends on how I see
a victim or a victor, my own emcee.
What's a mountain to you can be a hill to me
just want to fly up high, and be the victory.

Today a brand new start, a vow to take
Life is what I make it, gonna make it great.
Find reasons to smile, and less to be sad
Make happiness seem like a new found fad
Do all I can and give God his part
gonna make living my own living art.

No comments:

Post a Comment