Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Lead me kindly, lightly....Cause I'm so damned lost

I’m on this mother fucking damn roller coaster ride
Its headed straight down, got no safe place to hide
I wanna scream loudly, but the screamin ain’t fun
It’s the scream of a fucker with a phat machine gun.

Wanna shoot the damn demons that plague my brain
The stupid mother fuckers trying to drive me insane
I know that  I’m something that God the Father made
But I still want to cut myself up with a blade.

Maybe he can put the pieces back together again
Make me think with peace, fill me with some holy zen.
Cause I’m tired of being tired, fightin’ every night and day
God why can’t you fix me, why did you make me this way?

It all gets in my head and makes me so confused
And my heart takes a beating and is left sore and bruised
And I don’t know where to go and I find I’m so lost
I can’t even read the map my mind is so criss-crossed.

So lead me, kindly, lightly, guide me in the path divine
And help me to feel some of  Mother’s comfort sunshine
Cause I’m hidin’ in the forest from my own kind of wrath
So please show me the way, please show me the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment