Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

To the Moon I say, Thank You

You were my saving grace,
I adored your space
And  your embrace
I could never replace.

You made me more
Than what I was before
You opened the door
Made me want to explore.

Suddenly I was alright
I knew more than fright
And during the night
I could see the light.

You carried my weight
My own soul mate
You didn’t berate
You helped me create.

And when it was time
 I was in my prime
No longer sublime
But I could climb.

Then you let me go
At first a big blow
But determined to show
That I too could glow.

I became so tenacious
So completely vivacious
Absolutely audacious
My heart felt so gracious

Cause now I can fly
I can touch the sky
I don’t ask why
You had to say goodbye.

It was your affection
Your loving protection
Your heart connection
Gave me a new resurrection.

AND I SAY THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment