Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wide Awake in Dreamland

 



I feel the poetry all around
in every vision, every sound
in the sunrise, sunset, moon-lit dew
the wind talk, bird talk, water blue.


And in its essence I feel it so
the dream, the moment of peaceful slow
my soul, awake, in dreamland dear
through the water, the spirit encompassed here
 
I dive right in, this lake called peace
and swim about the blue green fleece
the trees, my kin, the stones my own
inside, beside, within my bones


Dear mother, my earth, my heart will cease
yet not my spirit, only sweet release
for before I was this you see before
i was, and am, and will be more.


The stardust, my blood, the sky, my soul
this world that turns, within us rolls
I am you, you are me,
God and all inside us be

 

No comments:

Post a Comment