Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2013

Yack

 
They said “I'll be always there for you”
I'm calling out you're bullshit
You couldn't even come by
When you knew that this was IT.

You knew how important this was
it was my do or die
and you didn't even say I'm sorry
I won't be dropping by.

It took all that I had
to make it through those days
and to be honest right now
its all just a haze.

My heart dropped when the clock struck four
and none of you appeared
I knew right then and there
it was just as I had feared.

That no one is to be trusted
that you just like to yack
that no one means a damn thing they say
that no one has your back.

All you want and all you see
is what you can drain from my mind
to help you when you're needy
without offering a fucking dime.

So maybe if I'll be quiet
You'll forget that I exist
cause my heart's already stomped on
barely beating and dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment