Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Deaf




Why can't they hear
why can't they see
what their words do so often
to people like me?

Why can't they listen
don't they even give a fuck
who draws their own blood
who finds death is luck?

God loves you....bullshit
only if you're one of them
sheep who forget their own 
fucking little sins.

God made me bad, you say?
Told you its okay to hate
How will you feel when my ending comes
by my own hand of fate?

Fuck you motherfuckers
Ain't no Christ-like in you
 just mount your high horses
so the hate you can spew.

I don't give a damn what you tell me
that ain't no kind of love
it feels like I'm in the talons
of a fucking monster dove.

It ain't God with whom I'm angry
its God who I trust
its you and your pulpit
feel holy if you must. 

But I walk to the woods
and on holy ground I stand
and I know I"m not judged
by you or any man. 

Blessed are the merciful
for it is mercy they will be shown
yet you scream of hate instead
from your righteous megaphones.

If you're offended by my anger
I'm offended by your conceit
dragging people through the shit pile
instead of offering a mercy seat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment