Search This Blog

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Changing



Leaving behind the anger
Leaving behind the rage
Walking out the gate
Leaving my steel-hard cage.

Sitting on the grass
Sitting beside a stream
Listening to life's glory
Setting aside my screams

Maturing in mind and body
Maturing to my years
Maturing into a butterfly
Maturing beyond my dreams.

Learning how to be content
Learning how to cope
Finding happiness has different forms
and there is always reason to hope.

Recognizing my strength,
Recognizing my will
Acknowledging the women who gave me form
Recognizing they're still here.

Inside me lives the blood of struggle
Inside me lives the acceptance of change
Inside me lives determination
Inside me a soul rearranged






 



1 comment:

  1. Wynn & Encore Las Vegas - Mapyro
    Wynn and Encore 영주 출장샵 Las 여수 출장안마 Vegas offers an 당진 출장마사지 unparalleled travel experience on the Las Vegas strip. Book the Wynn & Encore at once, 용인 출장마사지 Address: 3131 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Location: Strip. 태백 출장마사지 Distance

    ReplyDelete