Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Chronicles of the Insane: The Poem

Chronicle of the Insane

This is a chronicle of going insane
this is a story of an exploding brain
you reach the point to where you fall
and hope you explode into nothing at all.

Tie me down, lock me away
cause I'm afraid to see another day
I'm afraid for the sun to rise
to look up and see the clear blue skies.

Cause it will mean that I'm not dead
just existing, sick in the head
and one tiny second will seem like several days
while I am stuck in this cold dark haze.

Its like having one of those fucking dreams
where you try with all your might to fucking scream
and though you stand in the middle of a crowd
and you breathe in deep and you scream so loud.

But no one hears a fucking sound
and you feel that to hell your soul is bound
and the thoughts don't stop, the voices don't cease
and you will never have one moment of feelin' peace.

And you wake up in a cold hot sweat
thinking how much worse can this fucking get
and it does cause now you are fully awake
and you wonder how much more you can really take.



No comments:

Post a Comment