Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

God's Bustin' a Rhyme

 



And in the news today.....
(Announcer)
"We have received a press release from Heaven. Apparently God is Bustin' A Rhyme...."

Hey my people under the steeple
With a holy book in your hand.
Thinkin' you're all that, makin' love combat
Believin' its your place to take command.

Give me back my religion, it isn't your decision
who I choose to love or forgive.
You think that you know me, but let me say Homie
its up to me how people live.

It ain't all about fire although I admire
your attempt to save them from that fate
But if they can't discover that I am like no other
they'll not know that I love instead of hate.

So lets take a break and then partake
of some re-education of your heart
go back to the beginning, to the first inning
and get to know me from the start. 

I'm really kinda fly, an omnipotent holy guy
the Creator of all your in your space.
so give me a chance to start a worldwide dance
and take all my kids in an embrace. 

So everybody chill and then fulfill
the one command I gave to you
love each other and your earth mother
and let all your souls spring anew. 


"LOVE EACH OTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU"

No comments:

Post a Comment