Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Fog Magic

 

In the deep early dawn
out the window a fawn
is still grazing.

And the birds in the trees
among the early spring leaves
already praising.

The mist hugs the ground
and already I've found 
a reason.

And I can't help but smile
cause all in the wild
I see him there.

In the fresh morning breeze
I get down on my knees
and wait patiently.

And in the sweet early stillness 
the world bears a witness
that he found me.

For up above
flies a holy dove
its color all white surrounded by light of love.

Then into the distance, 
revealing his existence
I hear him walking and humming, and musical strumming, as he brings peace with him.


As he appears through the haze
I shake from my own daze
and can't help grinning . 

So happy to envision
my frequent indecision
melt away. 

He sits down in the grass
and just like the last
time I saw him. 

Few words were required
only magic transpired
that morning. 

He looked deep in my soul
not a part but the whole
and he knew me.

And instead of condemnation
he showed me admiration 
for just trying.

Then we began to sing
and the birds and their wings
went silent. 

A sweet harmony
floated up past the trees 
into Heaven.

And the angels all hushed
as the music brushed
right passed them.

For there's no other song
like from the one's who belong
to him.

Now every sunrise I recall
how that I was enthralled
with his kind eyes.

And in times of great fright
my spirit takes flight
with his.

No comments:

Post a Comment