Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ocean Song


 


In my dreams, in my sleep
I dive into the ocean deep
I need no air, cause I belong
and listen to the ocean song. 


The ocean family, we all relate
in all our own voices we translate
my brothers and sisters, our spirits free
as we swim in this ocean, this deep blue sea.




And Mother Earth and Father God
join in our family, our orca pod
and in this great liquid expanse
we began to swim, an ocean dance.


We celebrate life and its gifts
as we swim over mountains and undersea cliffs
no fear we feel, only peace in there
as we swim as though flying in midair.
And then I awoke, no longer a dream
and light floated down in a beautiful stream
cause as the clock struck number seven
I was in the endless oceans of Heaven. 



No comments:

Post a Comment