Search This Blog

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Raindrop Dream



To be a drop of water
dancing among the sand
then pulled back into the ocean
all at the Moon's command.

And then into the heavens
I transform into a rain drop dear
and I fall back down to Earth
but within I have no fear

I land on the leaf of a willow
dripping so calmly into a forest stream
and I can't help but think to myself
This is a raindrop's dream

And from that stream, what comes next?
a secret under ground cave
the ancient stories they echo
off the walls in a sound wave.

Then suddenly the sun appears
and reflects off me as I pour
into a peaceful mountain lake
dear silence again once more

After time to enjoy the quiet
a river I have found
and I become a mighty rapid
through canyons and valleys I'm bound

A southern direction I will flow
until a waterfall, I'm free
I know I'm headed back home again
to the life breathing, soul healing sea.




No comments:

Post a Comment