Search This Blog

Friday, September 27, 2013

Fu*ked GPS

Momma = God/dess


Momma, can you tell me,
can you please tell me why
I make the wrong decisions
even though I really try. 

I think I chose the right path
then down the road I drive
only to find my gps
is all fucked up inside.

So I make a simple u turn
and by my recollection
I'm headed back to where I was
and in the right direction.

But nothing looks quite right 
did it look at all like this?
Wasn't that on the other side?
dammit, now I'm getting pissed

Where did I put that fucking map
gotta be in here somewhere
come on my divine momma 
do you ever hear my prayer?

Can't you just call and tell me
where the hell I'm supposed to go
It would be so much easier
on this exhausted dyke, ya know.

I'm really starting to yell, now Ma'
I just want to get home, please
this shit has got me spinning
holding to earth, down on my knees.

I'm getting motion sickness
but, dammit I ain't moving
the world turned without me
while I was fucking round and screwing

So what's it gonna take, Ma
I'm tired of this damn fight
I just wanna go home
safe in your arms tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment